The NEC XN120 Telephone System
The telephone system that thinks both big and small
Do you need to take on extra staff but have no more available phone extensions?
Are you losing revenue because staff are swamped with calls they can’t deal with?
Would you like to link your telephones to your office computers?
Flexible and feature-packed
The NEC XN120 system turns these and other headaches into opportunities. It will easily manage the half-dozen extensions you have now, but will also gobble up the 50 or more you may need when your business grows. The NEC XN120 system is flexible and expandable, and can help ‘future-proof’ your business communications. With it you can:
- Have up to 72 extension phones with the addition of simple expansion cards
- Connect most existing cordless phones, faxes, modems or answering machines
- Use your mouse for point and click dialling on your computer (using CTI –Computer Integrated Telephony)
- Consider cutting call costs by having your calls routed through a broadband internet connection (using VoIP – Voice over Internet Protocol)
Revolutionise your call handling and give customers a superior service
The menu of sophisticated features can revolutionise the way you handle calls. Look at some of these features!
- Calls are efficiently distributed. If one operator is busy an incoming call is directed to the next. No more dissatisfied customers hanging on the line!
- An option to have callers’ numbers displayed whatever type of phone they are using. Know who’s calling before they speak and tailor your response
- Store conversations for training or commercial purposes
- Connect your phone to your email MS Outlook Contact Manager. Just one directory of contact names and numbers to keep up!
- Need to record your current call? Now you can at the touch of a button